9.02.2009

"life is short, but the summer is long, and we could get together a lot before the fall"













there is something about a flower nursery that makes me want to battle my inner voice that is cheering for the approaching cold weather ("yes! fall! sweaters! fur! jackets!") and makes me want to squeeze the last few drops out of my summer wardrobe. while this location was hotly debated (i love u hoebag for indulging me on this one), i think the contrast between the taupe/putty colored outfit and the colors of the shop are a win. these shoes are my absolute summer favorite for two summers running, even though i can practically hear my feet cry whenever i contemplate breaking them out. the vest will work nicely into fall, and it is in heavy rotation because as always, i love a good bedazzled piece.
Fall, you have my permission to move on in.......


-shoes bebe, vest limited, skirt h&m, ring frank gehry, bag cynthia rowley-

No comments:

Post a Comment