9.13.2009

collections














some of my current faves: the shoes are all of my fall staples- have to love anything heeled (higher the better), leather, thigh high, embellished, or sparkly. also must love everything with a platform, which makes it a little easier to wear a heel while making me look a little taller in the process- always a plus. the jewelry box was- at one point- organized, but my daily accessorization (my method is to tear through everything until i am moved to wear something) two seconds before i breeze out the door has turned it into kind of a mess only loosely contained in the box. it has also started to spill out onto the dresser and has overtaken part of the bathroom; i am kind of under the impression that some of my pieces are having little jewelry babies in there because i don't remember collecting this much due to my own efforts. a lot of my favorite jewelry pieces are vintage pieces from my mom or aunts or weirdly unique artistic pieces i find randomly. in all the above pics, please ignore the large piles of dog hair and little bits of chew toy stuffing on the floor. it seems to dominate my house and i can never get on top of it, no matter how hard i try. i have started to think of it as an accessory for my home- and really, who doesn't love a good accessory?!


1 comment:

  1. So, I noticed I dont see your hat collection here.

    ReplyDelete