1.21.2010

weekend warrior


 my favorite weekend outfit on yet another typical cold, gray january day.  i have what appears to be an extreme sensitivity to cold, and yet if i get too hot you can pretty much guarantee you will hear me complain as well, so when i have a day off work i tend to throw on as many tops that will keep me warm and deconstruct from there.  i guess it doesn't help that my leggings are ventilated and only serve the purpose of enhancing my outfit rather than keeping me warm.  piles of shirts, piles of rings, a big cozy hat, my favorite shoes, and a purse big enough to fit anything i may accumulate during the day makes for the best weekend wardrobe.  another collaboration with andrew from ballcaps and neckties and his talented photographer friend ben means that the weekend will be anything but boring.....

-skull shirt h&m, cardigan banana republic, sweatshirt gap, leggings bcbg, shorts pac sun, boots sam edelman, purse cynthia rowley-

1 comment:

  1. love love those boots!

    XO Kimmy
    www.strawberry-stiletto.com

    ReplyDelete